Bont Vaypor ST boots with Platinum blades
*** PLEASE INDICATE BLADES SIZE IN THE COMMENT BOX
The Vaypor is our top of the line Short Track boot. Changes to this years model include a new thinner, harder memory foam ankle padding and 10 layers of carbon fiber around the ankles for extra support.
The base is made by hand by sandwiching cross weave carbon and uni-directional carbon fiber which is embedded with epoxy thermo setting resin. The fibers are hand laid in the matrix according to the strain they will have to bear.
The Vaypor is made to order and not kept in stock. The usual production time is 3-6 weeks to make this boot.
- FeaturesBase: 100% carbon with uni directional carbon
- Outer skin: Leather
- Liner: Suede-L
- Innersole: Leather
- Heat moldable: Fully heat moldable base utilizing epoxy thermoset resin
- Padding: High density memory foam
- Closing options: Laces, lace cover and two adjustable velcro straps
- Fit options: Standard, narrow and wide
The legendary Bont Platinum blade is back. Made with Böhler K390 powder metal tool steel which is slow ground to produce a perfectly straight piece of steel. The powder metal structure is very fine which gives exceptional gliding properties. Able to hold its edge up to 8 times longer than normal steel blades the tube has the highest bend retention of any blade on the market.
- SpecificationsCup material: Aluminum 7075 T6
- Radius: 9m
- Length: 15", 15.5", 16", 16.5", 17", 17.5", 18"
- Blade thickness: 1.1mm
- Hardness: 64 Rockwell
- Bend: Machine bent
- Cup height: 25mm
The Bont Platinum K390 is regarded by many short track skaters as the best short track blade ever made.
MAP : $1699.00
*** PLEASE INDICATE BLADES SIZE IN THE TEXT BOX