Vaypor BOA ST boots
The ST Boa Vaypor replaces the lower laces on the boot with a Boa dial. Bont is the only professional speed boot maker to have the official Boa license.
If you want the best speed skating boot that money can buy, look no further than the Vaypor. Tested by the world's best skaters and designed by Mr. Inze Bont. The top of the boot uses laces and a top velcro strap and the bottom section uses a Boa dial. The benefit of this system is that you can make the top of the boot extremely tight and you can adjust the bottom section while you are skating. This is useful to loosen your boots during training without having to retie your laces.
The Vaypor is made to order and not kept in stock. The usual production time is 3-6 weeks to make this boot.
- FeaturesBase: 100% carbon with uni directional carbon and matte finish
- Outer skin: Durolite
- Liner: Durolite
- Innersole: Suede leather
- Heat moldable: Fully heat moldable base utilizing epoxy thermoset resin
- Padding: High density memory foam
- Closing options: Bia dial, laces, lace cover and velcro strap
- Fit options: Standard, narrow and wide
MAP: $1 200.00