Z BOA/Platinum blades package
The Z boa boot gives you the stiffness and ultra light weight that you would find in a $1000+ ST boot for a fraction of the cost. The Z is made with a 3k plain weave carbon fiber composite base. The carbon is sourced exclusively from the world’s #1 carbon manufacturer, Toray in Japan. The Boa system allows you to quickly tighten your skates after your warm up and between sets without having to get off the ice or kneel down and get wet knees.
With the Z, you get the best of everything and for a very affordable price.
- Hand laid Carbon composite base
- Epoxy resin
- Tongue Air vents
- Microfiber liner
- Hand made monocoque construction
- Heat moldable tongue
- Waxed laces
The Boa Advantage
- Glove-Like FitThe Boa Closure System provides custom comfort with smooth, even closure and no pressure points.
- On-The-FlyGet easy, one-handed adjustment with a quick turn of the Boa dial. No more kneeling on wet ice.
- Powerful ClosureOnce locked into place, Boa reels and laces stay that way. Normal skate laces stretch 7-10% which is why you need to re-tighten your laces.
- DurableMade from aircraft-grade stainless steel, Boa laces are stronger per gram than tank armor.
- Micro-AdjustabilityBoa reels offer seemingly infinite degrees of fine tuning.
- LightweightBoa closures shed water, and ice, shaving precious weight.
- FastQuick on. Quick off. Boa saves time putting your skates on.
The Bont Platinum K390 is regarded by many short track skaters as the best short track blade ever made. The new Platinum returns with even better features than ever before.