Sonic 2000 LT blades
The Sonic 2000 LT is our entry level blade. They are made with a high quality aluminum extrusion.
One of the best new features of this blade is that it can fit a wide variety of mountings. So inline skaters can use their inline boots to do long track with this blade.
- SpecificationsTube Material: 6061 T6 Aluminum
- Cup Material: 6061 T6 Aluminum
- Radius: 21m
- Lengths: 12", 14", 15", 16", 17"
- Steel: Japanese Carbon Steel
- Blade Thickness: 1.1mm
- Hardness: 56 Rockwell
- Bend: No Bend
- Blade length / Mounting12" / 140mm, 145mm, 150mm
- 14" / 140mm, 145mm, 150mm, 155mm, 160mm, 165mm
- 15" / 140mm, 145mm, 150mm, 155mm, 160mm, 165mm, 170mm
- 16" / 150mm, 155mm, 160mm, 165mm, 170mm, 175mm, 180mm
- 17" / 160mm, 165mm, 170mm, 175mm, 180mm, 185mm, 190m, 195mm, 200mm, 205mm