Z LT black boots
The Bont long track Z is a boot which is is very heat modable and has a extra buckle to push the foot tightly into the back of the boot for more control. The base is made with 85% carbon and heat moldable thermoplastic with 10 layers of Toray carbon fiber around the ankle for extra support. The upper is made of Australian full grain leather.
- FeaturesBase: Carbon composite
- Outer skin: Microfiber
- Liner: Suede-L
- Pitch: 12mm
- Innersole: EVA thermo-moldable
- Heat moldable: Fully heat moldable base utilizing epoxy thermoset resin
- Padding: Soft density memory foam
- Closing options: Lace cover and buckle
- Fit options: Standard, narrow and wide
- Can be ordered custom made at extra cost
*Note, US blade mounting is 165mm. Euro Separation means that each boot has a different mounting. Please make sure you know which blades you have or are buying to make sure they match. If the distance of the mounting on the blade is not 165mm, then please order Euro Separation.
MAP : $489.00