Jet LT/Sonic 2000 LT package
The Bont long track JET is our entry level boot but is packed full of Bont innovations. The boot is very comfortable yet stiff. The boot and tongue are both moldable and the laces are waxed. The base is made of a carbon composite with heat moldable thermoplastic.
- FeaturesBase: Carbon composite
- Outer skin: Microfiber
- Liner: Microfiber
- Pitch: 12mm
- Innersole: EVA thermo-moldable
- Heat moldable: Fully heat moldable base utilizing epoxy thermoset resin
- Padding: Soft density memory foam
- Closing options: Lace cover
- Fit options: Standard, narrow and wide
*Note, US blade mounting is 165mm. Euro Separation means that each boot has a different mounting. Please make sure you know which blades you have or are buying to make sure they match. If the distance of the mounting on the blade is not 165mm, then please order Euro Separation.
The Sonic 2000 LT is our entry level blade. They are made with a high quality aluminum extrusion.
One of the best new features of this blade is that it can fit a wide variety of mountings. So inline skaters can use their inline boots to do long track with this blade.
- SpecificationsTube Material: 6061 T6 Aluminum
- Cup Material: 6061 T6 Aluminum
- Radius: 21m
- Lengths: 12", 14", 15", 16", 17"
- Steel: Japanese Carbon Steel
- Blade Thickness: 1.1mm
- Hardness: 56 Rockwell
- Bend: No Bend
- Blade length / Mounting12" / 140mm, 145mm, 150mm
- 14" / 140mm, 145mm, 150mm, 155mm, 160mm, 165mm
- 15" / 140mm, 145mm, 150mm, 155mm, 160mm, 165mm, 170mm
- 16" / 150mm, 155mm, 160mm, 165mm, 170mm, 175mm, 180mm
- 17" / 160mm, 165mm, 170mm, 175mm, 180mm, 185mm, 190m, 195mm, 200mm, 205mm