The Z boot gives you the stiffness and ultra light weight that you would find in a $1000+ ST boot for a fraction of the cost. The Z is made with a 3k plain weave carbon fiber composite base. The carbon is sourced exclusively from the world’s #1 carbon manufacturer, Toray in Japan, and for extra support we have put 10 layers of Toray carbon fiber around the ankle.
Getting the right fit is essential for comfort and performance. The Z skate starts out being built around a last that has been modified and improved for over 35 years by Mr. Inze Bont. The epoxy resin is the most heat moldable in the industry. Under the liner is a high quality memory foam that is 2mm thick and 70A in hardness so your energy doesn’t get absorbed by the boot.
With the Z, you get the best of everything and for a very affordable price.
- Base: Carbon composite base
- Outer skin: Microfiber
- Liner: Suede-L
- Innersole: Leather
- Heat moldable: Fully heat moldable base utilizing epoxy thermoset resin
- Padding: High density memory foam
- Closing options: Laces, lace cover and two velcro strap
- Fit options: Standard, narrow and wide