Patriot Carbon/GT3 blades
Short Track skaters feel indestructible. It’s an attitude that lets them challenge all limits. Introducing the Patriot. Look close. Listen up. It’s not hard to find our rich tradition of clean lines and outspoken attitude in our latest Short Track Model. We’re a brand that continues to refuse conventional thinking while taking our very own classic designs at least one step further every time. The Patriot is a boot that should cost over $1000 with hand laid carbon fiber and Bonts' unique pressure wrap system that removes more excess resin than any other carbon lay-up technique.
- FeaturesBase: Hand laid carbon composite base
- Outer skin: Microfiber / matte microfiber
- Liner: Microfiber
- Innersole: Leather
- Heat moldable: Fully heat moldable base utilizing epoxy thermoset resin
- Padding: High density memory foam
- Closing options: Waxed laces, lace cover and two velcro strap
- Fit options: Standard, narrow and wide
The GT3 is made with the best Japanese knife steel. It also benefits from all the technology, research and development of the new Platinum blade. This blade has the same materials as the Platinum apart from the steel. The GT3's steel is tempered using our 20+ years of short track blade making expertise.
- Cup material: Aluminum 7075 T6
- Radius: 9m
- Length: 14", 14.5", 15", 15.5", 16", 16.5", 17", 17.5"
- Blade thickness: 1.1mm
- Hardness: 64 Rockwell
- Bend: Machine bent