Record 853 blades 16 or 16.5" only
The highest quality materials and most ridged manufacturing standards combine to produce excellence on ice.
Record blades, unmistakable by its unique 'Open Tube' finish, features:
- Reynolds 853 seamless air-hardening heat-treated tubing, maintaining the bend longer
- Gas shielded metal arc brazing that ensures a lifetime blade-to-runner fixation
- PM-grade bimetal runner for the best glide properties and sharpest blade possible
- 7075-grade aluminium clap system fitted with 688 TwinCam® ILQ cartridge bearings: lightweight, strong and durable
- Oversized linear springs to increase performance lifetime
The 853 tube is heat-treated to give high strength and damage resistance, and the steel properties allow thin walls to be used, so that lower weight but fatigue-resistant structures can be made. Combined with the PM-grade bimetal runner this blade is up to 3x stronger than Viking or Maple, with the same flex range.
A 150 bridge is suitable for boot sizes EU34 - 39 and fit on Marchese 15.0" to 16.5" blades
A 165 bridge is suitable for boot sizes EU40 - 42 and fit on Marchese 16.0" to 17.0" blades
A 180 bridge is suitable for boot sizes EU43 - 45 and fit on Marchese 17.0" to 18.0" blades
A 195 bridge is suitable for boot sizes EU46 - 47 and fit on Marchese 17.5" to 18.5" blades