Record 853 LT blades
The highest quality materials and most ridged manufacturing standards combine to produce excellence on ice.
Record blades, unmistakable by its unique 'Open Tube' finish, features:
- Reynolds 853 seamless air-hardening heat-treated tubing, maintaining the bend longer
- Gas shielded metal arc brazing that ensures a lifetime blade-to-runner fixation
- PM-grade bimetal runner for the best glide properties and sharpest blade possible
- 7075-grade aluminium clap system fitted with 688 TwinCam® ILQ cartridge bearings: lightweight, strong and durable
- Oversized linear springs to increase performance lifetime
The 853 tube is heat-treated to give high strength and damage resistance, and the steel properties allow thin walls to be used, so that lower weight but fatigue-resistant structures can be made. Combined with the PM-grade bimetal runner this blade is up to 3x stronger than Viking or Maple, with the same flex range.
A 150 bridge is suitable for boot sizes EU34 - 39 and fit on Marchese 15.0" to 16.5" blades
A 165 bridge is suitable for boot sizes EU40 - 42 and fit on Marchese 16.0" to 17.0" blades
A 180 bridge is suitable for boot sizes EU43 - 45 and fit on Marchese 17.0" to 18.0" blades
A 195 bridge is suitable for boot sizes EU46 - 47 and fit on Marchese 17.5" to 18.5" blades